Tuesday, February 28, 2006

VoodooPC’s very own Rahul Sood

If you don’t know who Rahul Sood is, he’s the founder of VoodooPC (they make really fast gaming computers that like 99% of the human population can’t afford). I met Rahul – and his brother Ravi – years ago when I was hired at Computer Gaming World to be the magazine’s technical editor. Rahul (and the rest of the Voodoo gang) and I have been through a lot together. Rahul, his brother and I were once accused by a rival computer manufacturer of being in some kind of sick, three-way, gay love triangle that, considering it would have involved a pair brothers, would also have made it incestuous: fierce! Rahul also took me to task on many occasions for slamming his machines: come on dude, the motherfuckers are too goddamn expensive. Anyway, he’s a good guy and his brother is the consummate Vegas wingman. I’m just saying is all.

1 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Blogger murdocsangel said...

Don't you just love it when rivals have to resort to ad hominem arguments?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home