Saturday, August 09, 2008

Mac Conversion

Anyone who knows me, or has ever watched Attack of the Show, knows that I'm a die hard PC guy. When I say “PC guy” I pretty much mean “anti-Mac.” The thing is, I'm not simply a Windows guy, I'm also into Linux. Anyway, having left my marketing gig at ASUS I'm now a public relations account executive for a boutique agency in San Francisco called Launchsquad. Being a PC guy, on day one I was presented with my brand new Macbook. I was conflicted. Being a dyed in the wool, anti-Mac guy, I was somewhat repulsed. Then again, being a Ubuntu Linux user I was excited about the prospect of getting to know Leopard (an OS which for all intents and purposes is a direct bite of Linux). So here I am, one month into “The Great Wil O'Neal Macintosh Experiment,” and I have to admit that I kind of like the thing. Of course, I don't play PC games anymore (thanks Xbox 360).

3 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger John said...

Faggot.

 
At 10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't freakin' believe you. Traitor! Are you turning into Kevin Pereira? Don't tell me you're getting an iPod!!!

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger Shane Terry said...

I'm in a similar situation, sir.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home