Friday, September 08, 2006

Greetings from Tokyo!

So Attack of the Show decided that it would be a good idea to send me to Japan: Think again people. My first night here, I pulled my pants down about a half-dozen times (my boss is not a fan of my coin purse), pissed near (not on) a shrine, broke a glass at a sake bar, and tried to make-out with anything that (in my drunken state of mind) resembled a woman. At this rate, I doubt that I'll make it back alive. So in the meantime people, it was nice knowing you. Roppongi here I come!

3 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I heard that Japan loves black people.

 
At 11:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why didn't you go with Kevin and Olivia? Are you there to scout the scene or something? For some reason this reminds me of the South Park movie...

 
At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog. If you are interested in other sex+toys related blogs visit sex+toys

 

Post a Comment

<< Home