Monday, June 12, 2006

AOTS Hardware: E3


Remember Product Pr0n? Well, last month "we" re-launched AOTS (with new hosts, new segments, and an awesome new set) and renamed my segments AOTS Hardware. I gotta admit, the new name makes more sense than Product Pr0n). Anyway, the first AOTS Hardware segment was taped last month at E3 where I talked about the three upcoming gaming systems, the Nintendo Wii, Sony's PlayStation 3, and Microsoft's Xbox 360, and how I saw the whole thing playing out. You can watch the segment right here.


1 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's the cost of the games that are over the top.

PS2 and Xbox seem reasonable now with their $19 games.

Personally I wish the new platforms were hackable, so I can add Mame support, etc. I'm waiting to see if it's gonna happen on the Xbox360, probably not.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home