Thursday, April 20, 2006

The segment that launched the world's dopest fucking blog: sort of...

Back in February I launched Designed to Expire: sort of. In fact, I created this blog back in like 2003, but it wasn't until this February that I actually felt compelled to begin posting. Anyway, the first post was about the
Hercules DJ Console MK2, a $400 gadget that lets you mix MP3 and WMA files DJ-style. It's a really cool device. Anyway, I taped a segment for my show, “Attack of the Show,” where I DJ'd with it at Saints and Sinners, a bar in Culver City. Anyway, the package sat in the can for a while and eventually aired last week on everyone's favorite cable channel: G4. Anyway, for those of you who missed the segment when it aired, you can check it out here and watch as I “Move the Crowd.”