Thursday, April 13, 2006

Busta Rhymes Wildin Out!

I’ve always loved Busta Rhymes, but this shit takes the cake. Apparently Busta’s buddy Scott Storch was having a BBQ when some dumbass crashed his Ferrari into Storch’s house (read: rose bush). Busta takes the opportunity to document the scene calling it “Flipmode TV.” It’s one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen on YouTube. The best part is when the dude’s shorty chimes in. The whole scene is a great lesson in, “keeping your bitch in check.”

A few choice quotes:

"How the fuck do a Ferrari end up in a rose bush?"

“I hope your insurance is good. Biatch!”

3 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Busta is nuts. I wish he'd been arrested.

"Shut up, chickenhead!"

 
At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I imagine the charge would be not listening to the directions of a police officer.
I prefer when famous people show some respect to people trying to do their job.

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Alber. *::Claymore::* said...

The word you no wa iam saying and mother focker

Get a Counter an give a guess how much that came in this film

you whould be suprised

 

Post a Comment

<< Home