Monday, March 27, 2006

iGoatse skin for your iPod

If there’s one word that perfectly sums up everything that’s bad about the internet, it’s “goatse.” If you don’t know what I mean, whatever you do, DO NOT Google “goatse.” Now that we got that out of the way, everyone knows how much I despise the iPod and everything Apple-related. However, having come across the iGoatse skin for the iPod, I’m may unwrap my brand-new 30GB iPod Video if no other reason, so that I can rock this most-awesome-est of iPod accessories.

7 Comments:

At 6:40 PM, Blogger William O'Neal said...

Part of me just wants to keep that iPod packaged up forever.

 
At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to hate it, 'till I ate it.
---
When I got a Nano as a gift, I thought I really wouldn't like it. But it's grown on me. It's easy to auto-download podcasts, rip cd's, and move MP3's too.

No I don't purchase things thru itunes, which basically lets me avoid all the DRM issues.

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

keep the ipod in its case..that way you can engaging conversations about the immigrant bill with the lovely folks you ride to work with!

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger William O'Neal said...

I like the form factor of the Nano, it's just that I'm a DRM-freak and most (if not all) of my digital music is in WMA format. And while iTunes can convert WMAs into AACs, it's not worth the trouble when my Creative shit works just fine.

 
At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"keep the ipod in its case..that way you can engaging conversations about the immigrant bill with the lovely folks you ride to work with!"

This statement proves the Californian education system isn't doing its job. This gir's ramblings makes no sense.

 
At 4:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. my boyfriend has an ipod. maybe I should get him one of these.

 
At 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a hot looking ipod skin

Hans

 

Post a Comment

<< Home