Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Logitech Wireless Headphones for MP3 (129.99)


I just got a set of the Logitech Wireless Headphones for MP3 and I gotta admit that I like them. They use Bluetooth technology and according to Logitech can work from as far away as 30-feet. I found the sound quality to be pretty good with the exception that they didn’t get loud enough for my tastes (I’m black, what can I say). That said, you can control the volume on the headset itself and I like being able to toss my player in my bag and not have to pull it out to adjust the volume. One knock against them is that they’re that annoying wrap-around style, so before plunking down $129.99 I’d try em on to make sure that they’re comfortable.

Logitech also makes a set specifically for the iPod but I one: don’t own an iPod and two: hate Apple and everything about that company.

3 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Blogger Matty said...

I dispise apple with a passion, I pretend like my ipod isnt from apple. I take pride that HP's name is at least on it, even though I sorta hate HP for making a business deal with Apple.

Oh yeah, and I officially hate Pentium now too. And it's father companies. So basically, I hate the world.

Unless we consider Wil the world, then I dont hate it. I hate Apple for desecrating my world.

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

apple hate you too, but you know what?

i love apple adn i love my ipod and i love my apple accessories, but those wireless head phones are pimpish..if i was a pc bitch i would get involved!

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Jacob said...

I hate apple just as much, I have always been a gamer thus I am a PC man. I hate Sony too but I prefer a PSP to the crappy white block. Fux iPod!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home