Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Tell me I’m not alone!


Ok, I wrote about this a cupla years ago when I was the Technical Editor at Ziff Davis’ Computer Gaming World magazine and since things haven’t changed I’m gonna say it again: but this time with bad words. Fuckers! Why won’t motherboard manufacturers and PC case makers develop a universal plug that enables system builders to easily connect a motherboard to the front panel controls on a motherfucking case? Would it be that hard a thing to do? I’ve been building systems for years and the most annoying part of the process is connecting the front panel controls to the motherboard. If I’m wrong, and some such thing exists, please, holler at your boy.

1 Comments:

At 7:13 PM, Blogger Matty said...

You're not alone!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home