Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The Sixth Annual Weblog Awards (The 2006 Bloggies)!


The Sixth Annual Weblog Awards (also known as The 2006 Bloggies) were announced and one of my favorite sites – PostSecret – won. If you’ve never visited PostSecret, I suggest you run over now to check it out. In a nutshell, visitors write out their secrets on post cards and send them to the site where they’re scanned and posted online. The secrets are amazing. It’s one of those sites that sometimes makes you want to cry while at others giving you hope in the fate of mankind.

5 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

ooh i love this site, and since you love it too it makes me think that beyond all of your technological advances you might actually have a heart!

 
At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont know, sometimes i think that some of those "secrets" were invented

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger William O'Neal said...

I'm sure that some of them are bullshit. That said, I still love the site. Hell, if only 25% are authentic...well...that's still plenty hardcore.

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

i'm 25% authentic..does that make me hard core too?

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger The B said...

PostSecret is an incredibly impressive site. I agree that many are probably fictional, but it's still fascinating. An idea so simple, it's brilliant. Wish I had thought of it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home